Listen to Mulyani’s experience at Wellsprings:
Click on the following link to view Crafty Connections Video
A 5-week course discovering new career options for women. Participants will learn to challenge themselves about non-traditional careers such as plumbing, electricians, construction and security, as well as emergency services. Participants will gain an understanding of the myths related to these careers and the benefit they entail.
When: 6th March till 3rd of April. Every WEDNESDAY from 12:30 pm till 2pm at 79 Langhorne street, Dandenong.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The aim of this program is to give effective tools to women from diverse, multicultural backgrounds to navigate the Australian system when faced with an issue, thus providing them with an opportunity to build the following skills:
- Soft Skills- communication, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Digital citizenship, E-Advocacy and building a community profile.
- Meeting with a guest speaker whether it be an MP, a counsellor or a community leader.
- Preparing and participating in a Media coverage.
- Understanding the difference between Advocacy and Activism.
- Coping and dealing with resistance or backlash when standing up for an issue.
Participants are to choose ONE issue per term.
Term 1 and 4: Program running at 79 Langhorne street, Dandenong. (TUESDAYS from 10am till 12pm).
Term 2 and 3: Program running at Casey Cardinia Library, Level 2, meeting room 5. Bunjil Place, Patrick North East Drive, Narre Warren. (THURSDAYS 10 am till 12pm).
For more information, contact email@example.com